Supernatural post by post rpg

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create a character, send him or her in for approval at Shiangelic69@yahoo.com and start posting!

2 posters

grave yard catacombs

kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

grave yard catacombs Empty grave yard catacombs

Post  kitsunemako Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:51 am

Niyol walked threw the graveyard following something that seemed to be calling for him. His wolf like sense smelled something but he couldn't make out what it was. He walked pasted a mostly rusty piece of metal and looked at it. He moved his short silver hair behind his wold like ears. His ice blue wold like eyes seemed to give off a chill and his set of wold like teeth made him look scary or evil. He sighed and kept walking. He need to find out what was calling him to this dark catacomb.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

grave yard catacombs Empty Re: grave yard catacombs

Post  Admin Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:44 pm

a cat cried as it darted passed him and a tall male with hair the color of ash ran after it with a broom, screaming "Get Back here, Riomi!!!!! You fuck back-wards Pagon! I'll cut you're fucking tail off!" before runnibg right in to a wall with a hole the cat ran into.

"HA! Stupid blind basturd! Service you right for tring to attack me!" The cat said as the male fell on his ass, rubbing his face. The Cat was black with a small white tuff on the underside of his chin, and greem eyes, his fur was longer then must, but not shaggy. The male lifted his face, showing his eyes were covered with a blood red scarf, with a cross down the nose, and over his eyes a little.

"SCREW YOU, Pagon!" The male bitched.

"No thank you. I prefer women." The cat cooly responded.

"Then why were you fired for doing your male student, eh?" The male taunted the cat.

"Shut up, Ash." The cat said coldly. "We have a guest so shut it about such things." The male, Ash looked around as through tryig to see.

"So we do! Welcome to hell! MWU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Ash said waving his arms out as he still sat on the ground.

"Ash, Richard said to stop telling people that." The Cat, Riomi, sighed. "What do you want boy?"
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

Post  kitsunemako Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:51 pm

Niyol looked at the two. "hell? no its much to plesant to be hell. now if you dont mind i must be going." he kept walking deeper into the catacombs. the thing was calling to him the deeper he went into the catacombs. he looked back at the two one last time.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:59 pm

"If you are seeking the Seer, that's Ash." The cat yawned.

"What?" Ash asked.
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

Post  kitsunemako Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:54 am

"What's a seer?" Niyol looked at him oddly and ran a hand threw his hair. It had been a habit of his when he became confused.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:53 am

"It's that only thing down here." Riomi said eyeing him. The cat jumped out of the hole and morfed in to a male with pure white hair to his mid-back, though he looked in his mid-twenties. He stood 6'3", had fair pale skin, and only a pair of black leather pants on, and a scruffy face. "Let's start with your name, then tell what you're doing here if not to see the Seer." Riomi demanded, like a General to a young newb.

"Ooo, Riomi's in his teacher mode!" Ash laughed, before hitting Riomi in the head wit the broom stick. "HA! I win!"
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

Post  kitsunemako Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:28 pm

"I don't know what a seer is. You've told me nothing about it so how do I know if that is the reason or not i'm down here. I came down here because i felt like something was pulling me toward it. I don't know what it is I just know I have a feeling like i need to be down here. As for my name why should I give it to you.You have presented no reason why i should give my name and further more have not had the manners to introduce yourself before demanding my name." Niyol said staring at the cat. His icy blue eyes seemed to glow in the low lighting around him.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:51 am

"We spoke our names earlier. But clearly a dunce like you can not pay attention." Riomi said coldly.

"Ooo! Riomi's in teacher mode!" Ash laughed, "you students must hate you're ass!"

"Actually I have a fan club..." Riomi said disturded.
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

Post  kitsunemako Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:49 am

"You may have said your names but not as an introduction you were merely talking among yourselves and it would be rude to have listen in on your conversion." Niyol said.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:55 pm

"I like you." Riomi chuckled. "I am Riomi Pagon. And that dumbass, is Ash, known as the Seer." Ash gave a lazy salute in the wrong dirtection. "As you can tell he's blind."
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

Post  kitsunemako Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:33 am

"Nice to meet you both I'm Niyol. I'm half werewolf not sure what the other half is though." He said and smiled. "What does a seer do?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:58 am

"Angel." Ash responded as he drew circles in the dirty.
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

Post  kitsunemako Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:44 am

"Hmm angel?" He scratched his head slightly confused. "Why would an angel mate with a beast like a werewolf." He said mostly to himself. "What are you doing?" He asked noticing his what doing something in the dirt.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:46 am

"Why would an angel be gay and hook up with a male bibical crusnik?" Ash demanded. "I don't bloody understand you newbs! And I am bored." Ash answered as Riomi banged his head against a wall.
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

Post  kitsunemako Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:18 pm

"Sorry but my knowledge of angels is lacking. I grew up in a pack with the alpha being my father and he didn't like half breeds." Niyol said and leaned against a wall. "You don't need to be so snappy." He muttered and sighed. "Well if you were what was calling to me to come down here then will you help fill me into why."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:24 pm

"Could be the angel in you. They are on high alter and are looking for me. I am the father of Kronos. I am before this universe." Ash said as he leaned against the wall of the cave with a slight smile. "Kronos is russling. He may be come free soon... And that! Is very bad. Everyone wishes to prevent that. He will detory most everything, and will rule like a tyrant over what ever survices. It'll be fun. Too bad I won't see that. He'll kill me again. And my sure i don't come back this time."
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

Post  kitsunemako Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:34 pm

"How do you stop that from happening?" Niyol asked. He stared at the seer. "I want to help."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:47 pm

"Shane shoot down my Idea... I say death, but Shane said no." Ash sighed. "We have to stop the Kronners, people who serve Kronos, from getting the child of Darth's heart, which is locked away with Kronos in the tree."

"The Greek legend is false, they hoped to keep anyone from finding him. He's not in tarturus. He's lock in what is, or rather was, the famous Tree of Hearts. Long ago, people would slit their palms and place it on the tree with the one the love, and if you were met to be it would crave your names in to it and you would be soul mates from then on; since the souls are reborn. New souls have not been born since the death of Christ." Riomi explained buttening up an expensive looking dress shirt. "The blood of the holder of the Earth, Heir of Night and Heir of the Day, the line of Darth's heart, and The Father of Kronos and the Eldest brother, and the First created Being, lover of the Earth. All of thse blood with set him free, with a few other things. Kronos has escape a few times, but was never freed. The Lover in the Tree always pulled him back... But never before he had planted his seed."
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

Post  kitsunemako Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:20 pm

"So you going to sit back and let him get free?" Niyol asked and rubbed his shoulder a little.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:32 pm

"No, there are other ways. The PTB have made most all of them, Shane's imprints. Shane in the holder of the Earth and the Heir of Night." Riomi explained with a sigh.
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

Post  kitsunemako Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:50 pm

"Any way I could help?" Niyol asked.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:58 pm

"If you want you can look for Zepheron. He's a god of War, Pain and Punishment. Really hardass." Ash answered. "He lead the Great Ones' armies in th old wars."
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

Post  kitsunemako Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:43 am

"That doesn't sound that hard to find." Niyol said and looked at him. "Do you have an idea of where he might be?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:14 pm

"Here in the grave yard actually." Riomi answered. "I can take you there if you wish. There's a something of a fight club in the grave yard and Zeph rules over it."
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

Post  kitsunemako Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:33 am

"Sounds...um fun. I would like it if you would take me there." Niyol said.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:47 am