Supernatural post by post rpg

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create a character, send him or her in for approval at Shiangelic69@yahoo.com and start posting!

3 posters

"Where have I ended up now?"

mattiewill23
    mattiewill23

"Where have I ended up now?" Empty "Where have I ended up now?"

Post  mattiewill23 Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:20 pm

Akra stumbbled down the small path she spotted when wandering through a part of the woods she traveled into. She had no idea where she was going and it didn't really matter. She wasn't going anywhere special nor had she planned to. She kept going forward, a look of exhuastion and bordom on her face, almost lost in her own mind and not looking where she was going. She finally snapped out of her half asleep trance after she tripped over a bar on the old train tracks, falling flat on her face. After a moment of getting her thoughts together and scolding herslef for not looking where she was going, she pushed herself up and sat up onto her knees. Akra looked around the area and found herself surprised to have ended up in an old train yard. She scanned the train cars and noted the rusted out holes on the sides on them and the wheels to them that were rusted in place. The place was abandoned, but clearly it had to be a part of some city. "I wonder..." she softly said to herslef, "Where have I ended up now?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

"Where have I ended up now?" Empty Re: "Where have I ended up now?"

Post  Admin Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:29 pm

"The Immortal capital of the world in the U.S. of A. Welcome litte vampire." a deep, rich masculien voice said, from a hood figure on top of a train-car. He wore tight black jeans, a black A-shirt under a black , tight-fitting hoodie, hood covering must his face.
    mattiewill23
    mattiewill23

Post  mattiewill23 Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:00 pm

"Oh god!" She shouted as she fell back a little, mostly from the shock of the sudden voice. She was not expecting anyone to be there, or for her own question to be answered. Still startled she looked up at the hoodied figure standing on top of the train car in front of her. She narrowed her eyes slightly, examining him and mostly trying to see his face. She sighed slightly and stood up onto her feet, dusting herself off. "You scared me..." she huffed, brushing the dirt from her pants. Who was this guy anyway? she thought.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:06 pm

The hodded figure chuckled to himself. "I am Chaos, to answer you unspoken question. I am Chaos. I am the Bringer Of Peace. You may call me Darth. You are a young vampire." He tilt his head, which wore a chill bringing smile as he tilted his head as though to listen to something. "Akra. A little run away who was attacked by a vampire, and left for dead. Amusing."
    mattiewill23
    mattiewill23

Post  mattiewill23 Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:18 pm

She stopped mid way of brushing her pants off, staying bent over as if bowing, her eyes wide and fixed on the ground. How did he guess that's what she was thinking? How did he know that she was a run away? How did he know about 'that night'? And most of all... How did he know her name, just like that? She could feel his chilling gaze on her. She raised her head to look up at him and slowly stood stright, looking at him with a face of confusion and felt an emotion she wasn't sure was either fear or... excitment? "How did you...?" She began.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:29 pm

Darth smiled as he listened to the girls inner thought, then chuckled at her. "I told you I am Chaos. I am the Binger of Peace. I am in everyone and everyhing. I am Chaos, bring of Peace." Darth ranted as the voice inside screamed "I AM CHAOS. I AM THE BRING OF PEACE. FOR BEFORE PEACE THERE MUST BE CHAOS! I AM CHAOS..." Over and over ing his mind, making his smile start to twitch slightly as it give louder and angrier sounding.
    mattiewill23
    mattiewill23

Post  mattiewill23 Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:43 pm

Akra already began to regret having feet with minds of their own and also wanting to see this mans face. His smile was enough to send grown men screaming and he already knew too much just by looking at her. She was NOT going to talk about her checkered past with a possible psycho she just met. She had delt with enough psychos to last an etirnity already. "Oh, Uh, right. Well... Darth was it? Yeah. I didn't realize that this area was, um, occupied. I didn't mean to tread where I don't belong. I'll go." She had just turned and made it possibly 3 feet away until her own mind began to protest. 'Well wait wait! Maybe he knows something! Maybe he can help! Maybe he knows what the hell is wrong with you!' Her walking slowed as she contimplated the thought.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:02 pm

"There is nothing wrong with you. You are, as I said, a vampire." Darth told her. "And you can stay if you like. I can't see you or any thing." Darth pulled down his hood to show dark Ash-colored hair with a crimson cloth wrapped around his head, over his head with a two line cross between his eyes, going along his nose. "Also, as I sai I know everything, for I am Chaos, Bring of Peace."
    mattiewill23
    mattiewill23

Post  mattiewill23 Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:00 am

"Yes, you've made yourself clear on that part. You are chaos and you bring peace." Before there can be peace there must be chaos... Akra continued in her mind, remembering the line from a book she read long ago, and turning back around to face him and crossing her arms. "And you've told me what I am, about 3 times now. But I'm having difficulty in believeing you. It just can't be possible that I'm a... Vampire." The last word was almost difficult to say. She has been told stories and taught things dealing with the supernatural by her older sister, but after discovering that a lot of things that her sister had been... 'teaching' her, were considered a disgrace by moral and logical means she began to question everything that she knew. Sometimes she considered herself to be a simple child. Thrown out into the open world without knowing or understanding a thing.
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

Post  kitsunemako Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:49 am

Zephyr hear talking and decided to see what was going on. It sounded like someone was upset and he wanted to find out why. Getting closer he noticed that female and that male. He stayed quite and watched them.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:53 am

"You are what you are, and i am what I am, the birds are what they are, and the Earthens are what they are." Darth rambled. "Think a bout it, child. You drink blood, that tis not normal." Darth reasoned, soundng like a some what sane person, if he didn't like like he was 18 he'd sound much more saner with tthe manner he talked. Then turned to stare and smile insane-like at something. "Not nice to earsdrop and spy, little fox reaper."
    mattiewill23
    mattiewill23

Post  mattiewill23 Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:04 am

Akra shuddered at the reminder of the... 'thirsty thing' she refured to it as. She didn't like the fact that she became that way. She didn't like that she would just go on a murdurous rampage after feeling so... so freakishly thirsty. "But I hate doing it!" She exclaimed uncrossing her arms, quickly becoming frustrated with the chaos peace bringer. She was about to go on a rant about how she hated what she had felt forced to do for over 20 years but she was quickly interupted by the apparent apperance of another person. She turned to face the spot where Darth had mentioned.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:09 pm

"That doesn't matter. We are who we are. No changing that. Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope. No changing for us. We are the rules. They are the food, the lower ones. We are the stonger, the Immortal." Darth muttered. "Come out little fox, come out, come out, where ever you are." Darth taunted with a crazied smile.
    mattiewill23
    mattiewill23

Post  mattiewill23 Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:51 pm

Glancing up at Darth from where she was, Akra sighed, this guy was definitly going to be of no help. Though he did give a bit of insight. She went over to a train car next to her and sat down, leaning on it a bit. She rubbed her forehead with a sweaty hand, a headache was starting to form from all of the thoughts buzzing around in her head. Was she really a Vampire? If she was then it would explain a bit of the things she suddenly found herself able to do. But how had it happened? Why? Was there a cure maybe? and if not then... could she be taught to be a better Vampire? Was there at least someone who could explain more to her on what she is or how to control it? She didn't want to have to kill anymore... All she really wanted was to understand, about herself and some other things.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:55 pm

"The guy that attack you and left you for dead was a vampire and turned you accendently. and you can be better. And maybe a sort of cure..." Darth said, answering her unspoken questions, wtill turned to the direction of the fox.
    mattiewill23
    mattiewill23

Post  mattiewill23 Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:06 pm

"I already now that much." She said bitterly, unable to contain her frustration anymore. But it didn't last and she sighed sadly, "And why even really bother with a cure... I've been like this for as long as I can remember, I'm forever 15. I really doubt that if there is a cure, it's way too late for me now..." Akra brought her knees up to her chest and hugged them close, curling up in her sadness. "And if you know anyone who actually can help me then please point me in the right direction."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:56 pm

"You could become a Crusnik. They eat vampires...." Darth offered.
    mattiewill23
    mattiewill23

Post  mattiewill23 Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:03 pm

Akra looked up at him, extremely confused now. Okay, This guy is offically making no sense. She thought. "What are you talking about?"
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

Post  kitsunemako Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:09 pm

Zephyr watched the confused girl and ignored the male who called him a little fox reaper. "Do you really want to know what he's talking bout or do you just want to confuse your self more. Besides it's nothing you really need to know. Be lucky your just a vampire." He walked over closer.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:14 pm

"Crusnik's aren't bad. They're good... God's little bus-boys..." Darth muttered.
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

Post  kitsunemako Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:18 pm

"If you keep talking you'll confuse the poor girl more." Zephyr said and took out a twizzler and started to eat it.
    mattiewill23
    mattiewill23

Post  mattiewill23 Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:02 pm

Akra nearly jumped at the sudden second voice and looked over at the 'little fox reaper' that Darth had called it. He didn't look as threating as Darth did. In fact he looked friendly and sounded like he actually wanted to help. "I just want to know and understand what to do now. This is all new to me." She said standing up onto her feet. "And what do you mean lucky that I'm just a Vampire? Is there something else I could be? Something worse? Please, I need to know more about what's going on around here."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:13 pm

"You could be me..." Darth supplied. "You could be inprisoned to a dick like the fox... Tachi's scary..."
    mattiewill23
    mattiewill23

Post  mattiewill23 Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:53 pm

"Tachi...?" Akra asked, tilting her head in confusion, while looking at the fox reaper from the corner of her eye. He didn't seem like one to imprsion anyone, then again she was taught that looks could be deciving. A lesson that she didn't take to heart in the beginning, but she did now.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:42 pm

"Yes, the fox's master boss person. Tachi Black the sorter of souls. He frightens me... he's so mean....." Darth pouted.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:25 pm