Supernatural post by post rpg

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create a character, send him or her in for approval at Shiangelic69@yahoo.com and start posting!

3 posters

"Where have I ended up now?"

mattiewill23
    mattiewill23

"Where have I ended up now?" - Page 3 Empty Re: "Where have I ended up now?"

Post  mattiewill23 Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:49 pm

Akra wasn't sure what to make of the blonde rebel looking man but she figured she didn't have a choice, and that she had to probably trust him with her life in the next few minutes. "Pleased to meet you." She replied.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:04 pm

"Yea, yea. Come on, there, jail-bait. let's go." Jaycius said with a wave of his hand.
    mattiewill23
    mattiewill23

Post  mattiewill23 Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:34 am

Jail-bait? Akra thought. She chuckled a bit at the thought of even being considered attractive. She was too young, according to herself, and wasn't even intrested in that sort of thing. She gave a parting nod and a goodbye to Zephyr and Nero and simple thought of a goodbye to Darth. She was pretty sure that he was still reading her mind and could hear it. She turned, took a deep breath, and followed Jaycius down the abondoned railroad tracks.
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

Post  kitsunemako Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:09 am

Zephyr waved bye to herand began to wake away before Darth could get him mad again. It seemed lately he had been getting mad more often. He hated the idea the he could be set off so measly.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:50 am

"How rude the youth of today. No one knows how to say good-bye." Darth huffed before vanishing.

"He better have gone to C.D...." Nero grumbled.

(Akra go here: https://theimmortalrace.forumotion.com/t15-meeting-the-vamps#149 )

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:52 pm