Supernatural post by post rpg

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create a character, send him or her in for approval at Shiangelic69@yahoo.com and start posting!

2 posters

Meeting the Vamps.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Meeting the Vamps. Empty Meeting the Vamps.

Post  Admin Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:50 am

Jaycius walked up to the grates of the fun-land-like park/cirus that is V-Land with Akra in tow. "Stay close kid, don't need ya gettin' lost on me in there." Jaycius chuckled as he walked up to the enternce were a guy was taking ticket.

"Evening Lord Jaycius. Welcome. The Master is in the VIP room at the circus tent with Lord Hellzing." The boy said, not looking more then 17, his eyes a redish color and fang gleamed in his mouth. "Is this one of you're many half-sibling?" The boy asked, smiling at the girl.

"Nah, just work..." Jaycius sighed, "But let her in free, she's a new vampy, Ticket Master." Jaycius insturcted walking throught the counter.

"Of course Lord Jaycius." The boy said with a bow. "Hello. I and the Ticket Master Pallas it's greek, means Weapon. It is a pleasure to meet you miis?"
    mattiewill23
    mattiewill23

Meeting the Vamps. Empty Re: Meeting the Vamps.

Post  mattiewill23 Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:06 am

Akra didn't plan on getting lost at all and she stuck by Jaycius like they were attactched at the hip. She looked up at the gates of the theme park looking world of V-land and felt her stomach get knoted up with nervousness and excitement. A part of her made her want to change her mind about joining a group of vampires and told her that she should have just stuck with going around on her own, but at the same time a part of her told her she was doing the right thing and told her that she was finally going to have a real home. She watched as Jaycius was speaking with the Ticket Master and bowed her head a little respectfully as he introduced himself. "I'm Akra. It's nice to meet you, Ticket Master Pallas."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:10 am

"Heh, she's cute." Pallas chuckled, looking very young as he did. "You can just call me Pallas, young one.

"Yea, yea. Hurry the hell up and go through the twirlly-people-county-thingy." Jaycius said pointing to the counter the most parks have.
    mattiewill23
    mattiewill23

Post  mattiewill23 Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:16 am

If Akra were able to blush like she did when she was human her whole face would have been red. I guess that's an upside, She thought. She wondered if the others looked as young as Pallas did, or if maybe they were the only ones who looked like teenagers. She wondered what his story was from of how he was turned. Though his fangs were more obvious than hers, she probably looked increadibly human compaired to the others.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:22 am

"Is something wrong, young one?" Pallas asked. "Don't worry, I will not bite," He chuckled, "If there is something you wish to ask, you may ask me when ever."

"Who cares! I'm bored!" Jaycius barked throwing pebbles at a vampire's head who is on a tall, 5 foot unicycle, juggling old fashion lit-torches several feet away

"Jaycius! Stop throwing pebbels at the jugglers! Especialy when their on the unicycles, please!" Pallas pleaded with a sigh.

"Wha? no way! This is fun!" Jaycius laughed as the uni-st/juggler wobbled and struggled to keep going.

"Honestly..." Pallas sighed like a parent to a child.
    mattiewill23
    mattiewill23

Post  mattiewill23 Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:29 am

"Ah... Well. I'm completely new to this... Being a Vampire that is." She started, almost stuttering a bit while trying the get her thoughts together on what she had to say, trying to make it make sense or at least sound like it did. "I've been wandering around for a little over 20 years not knowing what I was or what had happened and I only found out a few minutes ago that I was... Well a Vampire. I'm afraid that I have no idea what I'm doing or what to do or where to go." She stopped for a moment to calm herself down a bit, she had started to sound like she was panicing. "I guess what I'm saying is... I don't even know..."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:40 am

Pallas listened and smiled when she was done, "Oh, dear young one, why not join our seethe. With us you will have a home and a family."

"She's here to see Aleckie." Jaycius said, something like warning in his tone. Pallas tsked.

"Why have her meet with the one who's family kills our kind. She should be with us!" Pallas declared.

"She don't like bein' a vampy. So I'm takin' her to Aleckie. Were no one with him drinks from human." Jaycius answered.

"We outlawed killing long ago, you know that." Pallas argued.

"Yes, but you don't enforce it." Jaycius countered with a chuclke.

"Tsk, so what. It's not like they killed that much! and when they do, they are people who wish not to live. I do not see the problem!" Pallas argied, growing slightly angry, before instantly calming himself. He tugged on his vest and smiled at Jaycius. "But this is not the place to disguse this. I appologize for my outbrust." Pallas said with a bow.

"Whatever, greek." Jaycius chuckled as he finally got the uni-st to fall and almost caught alit. "Pallas here is from ancient Greece. Before Rome. Back when the was still Atlantis and it's side-island."
    mattiewill23
    mattiewill23

Post  mattiewill23 Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:50 am

Akra's eyes widened slightly at the age that Pallas really was. "That's increadable." She said. But her amazment was hard to hold onto. The words from their conversation sparked a lot of question in her. The people in V-land kill humans? The man we're looking for kills the people here? Why? And what Jaycius said, did she really hate being a vampire? Or just the things she did as one? And what Pallas said, only killing people who wanted to die. That term... it feels so familiar. Like she had heard someone say it to her before but... who?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:54 am

"OI! You comin' or what there Jail-Bait?!" Jaycius demanded.

"Don't worry, Jay may seem all big and bad, but he's just a giant teady-bear!" Pallas staged-whispered, wink at Akra as Jaycius hit with a rock telling him to shut it.
    mattiewill23
    mattiewill23

Post  mattiewill23 Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:02 am

She smiled at Pallas. "Thank you for your help so far." And followed Jaycius close. the questions kept knocking around in her mind. The idea of a family and a home that Pallas had offered sounded better than what she was offered with the meeting of the Hellsing man, but only a part of her felt that way. Another part of her, the more human part, told her that she couldn't trust a group of Vampires that killed humans. But the other half kept relenting, telling her that it was better than going to a man that killed other Vampires. She didn't know what to do. Which side could she really trust? And still, even more, she needed to know why a vampire like Pallas and all the other ones there seemed so familiar, and why that side of her was tearing away at her mind with a sort of longing to join them.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:09 am

"Pallas is an old vampiric. What you're feeling is must likely the sire-effect. Since Pallas is such an old vampiric, younger ones are drawn to him. Becare with that, granted Pallas is a pretty nice dude, there are other's who would use it against you." Jaycius warned as they walked toward the biggest tent in the place as they pasted acts, Jugglor, horror-clowns, were-beast showing off there man-beast from and changing froms for show, vampires baring their fangs and claw like nail.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mattiewill23
    mattiewill23

Post  mattiewill23 Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:15 am

Was he a mind reader too? Akra thought, Or was her confusion all over her face? She didn't know and she continued to walk with him and stuck close by him, looking around and seeing all of the immortal creature showing off their abilities as entertainment. It was horrific and exciting at the same time.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:32 pm

"Yes, I can read you mind." Jaycius chuckled as he lead be hind the big circus tent.
    mattiewill23
    mattiewill23

Post  mattiewill23 Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:34 pm

Akra puffed her cheeks a bit in frustration. "Is it too much to ask to not have my own thoughts read?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:35 pm

"Yes. You have to learn to block us out." Jaycius laughed, "BEsides, would you rather us not let you know we can? Because not everyone can."
    mattiewill23
    mattiewill23

Post  mattiewill23 Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:38 pm

She blew a part of her bangs out of her face. "Figures. And I guess it's nice of most of you to let me know." She had already considered to keep her thoughts on the down low, to keep from insulting anyone who could mind read.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:25 pm

"Don't worry we're entering a no-reading zone." Jaycius chuckled as he started to climb a metal stair case up to a obsevation room.
    mattiewill23
    mattiewill23

Post  mattiewill23 Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:40 pm

Akra followed close behind up the steel steps. A feeling of panic began to set with each step up. The panic came from the side that wanted to be with Pallas and the other vampires in the circus, but there was no turning back now. She wasn't going to go back down there alone and she had already come too far. She wasn't ready to go off running. not yet anyway.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:39 am

Jaycius stopped at a steel door and, and leaned his back against it as he looked down at her. "You don't have to join any one, you can do what ever you like. Join Hellzing, join Pallas, go solo. No one will force you to do any. It's against Earthen law." Jaycius said. "Now, last chance to turn back. Do we enter, or do we leave? You're choice. I don't give too shits either way."
    mattiewill23
    mattiewill23

Post  mattiewill23 Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:23 pm

Akra took a look at the large steel door for a moment, and then she looked back down the steps. Being with Pallas seemed like a better and more comfortable life, but that was her Vampire side talking, and she never liked listening to it. And she didn't plan on doing so now. "Let's go in." she said, making her voice sound as determined as possible.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:47 pm

Jaycius shrugged and pulled her to stand by him as he opened the door outward to them and a plush high-back chair flew out and over the railing of the stairs.
    "SCREW YOU Hellzing! AND YOUR DAMN CRUSNIK LOVER!" Snarled an angry male's voice.
    "Shut up, Val!" Saind a annoyed male's voice.
    "Make me Aleckia!" The first voice snapped.
    "Looks like talk's are going well, eh?" Jaycius laughed walking in the room were a gourp of four vampires held back a feral-looking vampire with greasy blond hair. "Val, dude, learn to shower!"
    "Fuck you, Wolfhart!" The greasy vamp snapped.
    "Hi-i, Jayc-Jayc!" Said a chipper silver hair boy, looking to be some where etween 16 and 21. An annoyed looking guy with brown hair stood next to him as he sat in a high-back thorne-like chair. both wore silk buttin ups, the silver haired-kid in a royal blue, and the bruneette in black, both had blue jeans.
    "Heyya, Aleckie. See you're pissing people off as normal." Jaycin laughed.
    "But of course! Where's the fun in not doing it?" The boy, aleckie Abel Von Hellzing, chuckled with the bruneette, Aleckia Nite. "Nice, jailbait, bro."
    mattiewill23
    mattiewill23

Post  mattiewill23 Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:57 pm

What in the world just happened? Akra thought. A moment ago everything was so serious, and then suddenly everything turned into what could be nothing more than a childish bar fight. She looked towards the silver haired boy, hearing his last remark. Was that all she was going to be considered as around here? Akra istantly regretted her decision to go through with this. She would have started moping if only she didn't notice that Jaycius was still holding onto her. "Oh god, please let me go." She said in a disgusted tone. She never liked to be touched.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:09 pm

"BURN!!!" The Alecs chorused as Jaycius raised an eyebrow and let go.
    mattiewill23
    mattiewill23

Post  mattiewill23 Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:56 am

Akra brushed herself off a bit where Jaycius had touched her and looked up at the other vampires. They were definitly going to be of no help. You're still your own person Akra, she thought, you still have a choice and a say in all of this. Just get out of here.

"Okay..." she said as she turned back to the door. "I think I'm going to go." And she walked back out towards the steps.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:45 am

"You were here to see about joining me, were you not?" Aleckie asked kindly, as he stood his full 6' 6" height and walked over to her, and bowed. "Please. I would love to discuss this all with you, if you would honor me, young one."

"We should set up a court were she can question boh sides and see whom she likes better, Aleckei Hellzing." A tall, paled male, looking aroung 20, with slick back hair, almost to long to slick, a few hairs hanging in his face. He was dressed in total black suit. Black silk button-up, black tie and a silver cross clip, a black vest, black slacks, belt, leather shoes, and black leathered gloves, the were form fitting to his hands.

"Nikolai!" Aleckei cheer, as he stood and held on his hands, and half-bowed to the new comer. "I was wondering were you where, my dear prince." Aleckie purred dangerously.

"I'm sure." The new comer, Nikolia, Prince of the vampires. Nikolai turned to Akra, and bowed folding over his arm. "I am Nikolai Drakon. Prince of the Vampires here in the land, we have come to know a home. Please, let us discuss your terms of being in my territory, and what side you wish to choice. Please, have a seat." Nikolai waved to the many chiars that accoppied the area.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content