Supernatural post by post rpg

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create a character, send him or her in for approval at Shiangelic69@yahoo.com and start posting!

2 posters

Meeting the Vamps.

mattiewill23
    mattiewill23

Meeting the Vamps. - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting the Vamps.

Post  mattiewill23 Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:08 pm

she stopped at the top of the steel steps from the sudden curtosy of the other vampire and turned back to him. Akra was confused for sure now and had no idea what to make of the others in the room. Everything had become so formal now. She was going to answer Aleckie but was cut off by the entrance of the prince. She looked at him almost in awe, but restrained herself from showing it as much as she could.

The offer to question both sides seemed like much more help than going to both individually and becoming more confused. She had nothing to say other wise except for questions. She looked over at the chairs and made her way over to the closest one and sat down. She cleared her throat softly to try to keep calm. She was starting to become very nervous. Something didn't feel quite right...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:43 pm

The Prince, followed by Pallas, who smiled kindly at Akra, both sat in a high back chiar as did Aleckei. "Ask away." The Prince said, with a nod.
    mattiewill23
    mattiewill23

Post  mattiewill23 Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:50 am

"O-oh..." Akra started "W-well, The one thing that I don't like myself doing since I've been turned is that I've hurt a lot of people when I get thirsty. Is there any way... Are either of you able to feed without killing or hurting humans?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:34 pm

Prince and Aleckei looked at each other. Aleckei smiled at the Prince and nodded, and waved a hand, telling him to go ahead.

"Both of us actually. `Tis possible to feed with out hurting or killing your partner, and there are also bags. I, personally, rarely feed from humans anymore. I detaste the ompany of mortals, and most of my seethe as well these days. Aleckei mainly feeds from bags or willing humans, none who are harmed, mostly only on his female lover, whom is human. So yes. It is prosible, and both side do it," The Prince explained. "Next question."
    mattiewill23
    mattiewill23

Post  mattiewill23 Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:21 pm

Akra sighed with relife that no matter who she picked, she wasn't going to hurt people anymore. She had already had many regrets about the random people she had hurt when she became thirsty on her travels. She took a moment and contimplated on the next question she wanted to ask. "Is... there any rules to being a vampire? For either side? What do I not know?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:31 pm

"No killing sprees, no exposing your self, if you do you may have to kill the person, here there is no need to worry about this." The Prince explained.

"Also, you need to respect those high then you. That is more for your safety then anything else." Aleckei said. "For me, no killing period, less they are Immortal. My clan protects the mortals, and kill Immortals. Mostly low class Immortals, ones who use to be mortal basicly."

"Also beware Crusniks." Aleckai added. "We eat Vampires. Why we work with Hellsing, the church and Slayers. Even the Hunter clan who hate all Immortals." He explained. "There are two kinds of crusniks. Biblical, and Non-Biblical. Biblicals are very christan orinated. They are born from the blood of Cain, father of the bibical vampires, and the brother he slain in jealousy, Abel. Cain wanting to redeme himself and the childern he created, mixed his blood with his brother's and so come forth the Crusniks, to save the souls of their demonic brethern, the biblical vampires. Vampires have many, MANY breeds as well. With Us Crusniks, there are only two. I have no Idea how we non-biblical Crusniks came from, except we are people of the Vampiric Gods. For Vampires, there are the Biblical, desandents of Cain, who was marked by God after killing his brother, who hooked up with Lilth, the first woman God made for Adam. And they had little vampire babies. Then their are Vampiric Gods and their people. And there are Lunar Vampires. They are Childern of the moon. Brothers of the Lunar Were-animals. Must every religon has a vampire breed. On and there's also a alien vampire breed, but we don't count them."

"Shouldn't he be a teacher?" Aleckei teased, earning a lare from Aleckai.

"I'm being helpful. And I am not teaching. No way in hell, love." Aleckai growled.

"Any ways..." The Prince sighed. "Those are our rules. Next question.
    mattiewill23
    mattiewill23

Post  mattiewill23 Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:14 pm

Akra ran her hand through her hair, trying to contimplate another question. Her biggest concerns were already taken care of, though she wasn't all that delighted to hear that she could possibly be eatten by an apperently much stronger version of vampire. She looked over to Pallas, who had yet to say anything and decided to turn her attention to him. "What is the difference between you and the Prince here, and how would it affect my choice on where to go?" She asked.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:44 pm

Pallas looked surprise and laughed. "I'm not a vampire." Pallas laughed.

"He's a Miser. He controls the flow of time. There are very few in existence." Jaycius commented. "Ticket Master is his title."

"I work with both sides. I am a good friend of Prince Nikolai, here. And Of Aleckei and Kai, there." Pallas explained. "As for your choices on where to go. If you go with Aleckei, some will see you as an enemy of your own kind and a protector of mortals. If you join the Prince you can be friendly to the Hellsing Org. As long as you harm no mortal they will leave you be. Does that help?" Pallas asked.
    mattiewill23
    mattiewill23

Post  mattiewill23 Wed May 16, 2012 2:08 pm

She nodded in reply at Pallas' explanation. Akra looked from Aleckei to the prince and then back again. Her confusion now rested on where to go. She was relieved to hear that either way she didn't have to kill people and if she didn't end up hurting any human than she would be fine. She was almost ready to make her choice, but something kept nagging at her in the back of her mind. It felt as if she were selling her soul away to either group, if she still had one that is. Her face began to crumple at the internal struggle going on within her mind.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed May 16, 2012 4:16 pm

"You can always free lance it, and choose neither side. You can get blood from Immortal-owned clubs, so no worries there." A tall male with black slightly waved hair to his shoulders, and thin glasses said as he stepped from the shadows.

"Shit." Jaycius cursed, before forcing at smile at the new-comer and spoke from ground teeth. "Hiya, Richard. How's it going, brother."

"Shut up, Jaycius." The new-comer snapped sharply. "Did anyone even mention the fact she can join no one? That this is all really just should she knows the laws, and so she is known. This is all redundent. She should not need to be put on the show like this."

"Richard. One, I believe we did say that... I think..." Aleckie said. "And two, we're not putting her on the spot, are we?" Aleckie asked Akra.
    mattiewill23
    mattiewill23

Post  mattiewill23 Sun May 20, 2012 7:25 pm

Akra was offically used to there being random voices coming from no where, so this was of no surprise. Hearing that she didn't have to pick a side from the voice on the other hand, that got the attention of something in her mind. She looked towards the new stranger and suddenly felt an awed feeling towards him. She fought with herself not to stare or fall for any possible tricks, but she couldn't stop from staring at the man. It wasn't until Aleckie asked the question did she pull her gaze away, but only a little bit. "Well, I suppose you did say that I didn't really have to pick a side. However..." she's started while looking at all the vampires sitting and standing before her, while she was the only one sitting there herself. She continued with a sheepish smile. "This could have been done a little more... casually, I suppose."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun May 20, 2012 11:26 pm

"Sadly for them this is casual for us." Richard said.

"Yeah... kinda a suckish fault to being so old." Jaycius laughed. "My brother, RIchard and I, as well as are two other siblings, us being Quaddrupletes, are the exact age as the time live was granted to this planet. For which we each recieved the name of 'Child Earth'... Though It is only Shane who's really 'Child Earth' being connected to the Soul like she is.. mean we ar too, but not like her..."

"Jaycius." Richard snapped with a sigh of annoyance. "Idiot brother, you are confusing her most likely. Hell you're confusing to me, and I know all this shit. And at the present none of this is important." Richard scold.

"They may seem like they hate one another," Aleckie staged whispered to Akra, "but they really Capital L O, LOATHE one another!" Aleckie laughed, before having a air-speed shoe hit him in the face.

"Quite you." Richard, and a one shoed Jaycius said to Aleckie.
    mattiewill23
    mattiewill23

Post  mattiewill23 Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:21 pm

Akra looked at Richard once more while contemplating his offer of being a free lance vampire. The idea of being free to roam where ever she wanted and to just get blood from the select bars sounded nice. But at the same time she had wondered if she would be alone in it all. Would she even have a home to go to when she needed it? Or a friend to rely on? These seemed to be question she was sure that only Richard could answer. She turned to him and asked "Could you tell me more about being a free lance Vampire?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:30 pm

"Yes, of course." Richard said, with a nod as his brother and the Alecs started to brawl. "Free lance Vampires are free from any loyalties, which allows them to go to any territory, since there are more then one clan. Nikolia-Dante is the Prince of all the vampirics in this area. There are different breeds and races of vampirics, and some have covens, seethes, of clans. Nikolai rules all vampiric you choose the live in the grace of his power and protection. But by doing so you a subjected to his rules and laws. There are Rogue clans, who basicly say f you to the rules, and are hunted down and killed for the most part. Free Lancers a like lone wolves. Some may create there own little group, but we do not allow them to be more then 20, if they are they most subcome to the Prince. And every Va,pire have the support of the Vampiric Gods, or V-Gods, and we actually have churches for them were you can go an seek help if you wsh."
    mattiewill23
    mattiewill23

Post  mattiewill23 Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:11 pm

"So there are others and places to go..." Akra softly said to herself after listening as closely and carefully as possible to Richards words over all of the fighting going on in the background. But wait, she thought, There are still rules and others to be aware of. She never really did fully trust anyone in her life, except for her sister, and she knows how terrible of an idea that was in the past. She needed to avoid trusting anyone fully, she could never allow herself to ever make the same mistake again. But I also can't make it on my own, she argued with herself within her mind, I know that. I may not be able to trust, but I need someone. She made a face, subconsciously going along with the internal struggle she had as she puzzled and fought with herself of her options.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:25 pm

"If you are worried about being alone and needing someone if you lone it, you have the Vampiric Church you can always turn to... If you don't piss off certian Gods and Goddesses..." Richard told her. "And there is also the Lunar-Earthen Church that worships the Mother Moon, Earthic, and his earthens, mainly me and my three siblings. So even if you lone it, you still have somewhere you can go. And if you do pipe up on your question I'm just going to read you mind, because, honestly, I don't give two shits about the no-read rule. I really don't. As for other beings, hun, there are more then just vampires to worry about. But you'll learn as you go, so no worries. Killing of the immortal kind, or mortal for the most part, is forbidden... Though as you figured out, the rules for killing mortals has much sway room, while the killing of the immortal is simple and strict. If someone Immortal is to be killed, we higher ups will do it." Richard explained, bluntly.

"You're such an ass Richard." Pallas laughed.

"Quiet." Richard ordered with a deepen scowl.
    mattiewill23
    mattiewill23

Post  mattiewill23 Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:11 am

Akra made a small face of irritation at the idea of her mind being read again, but never the less she almost didn't care anymore, and now wasn't really the time to complain. There were more important things to be said and worried about, and besides, She was certain that she had no right or room to complain. That ship sailed as soon as she walked through the door, She figured. "So what else can you tell me about these Vampiric religions?" Akra asked, hoping that she was quickly coming to a close on this ordeal.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:50 pm

"One worships the Vampiric Gods, who are much like the ancient gods like the Greeks, while the Lunar Earthen is more likethe Native American kind of worship, or, as much as I hate to say this, like the christan religion, both can be simular to the Dhristian religion.... Man I hate saying that..." Richard said, walked away abit as he ran a hand though his hair. "If you like I can show you to both."
    mattiewill23
    mattiewill23

Post  mattiewill23 Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:35 pm

Akra watched Richard for a moment and then turned back to the other vampires in the room, some of who were still brawling. She stood up from here chair and bowed her head slightly to them with respect, hoping that those who weren't fighting could still hear her over the bickering. "Thank you very much for your time." She said as clearly as possible and then turned and began to follow Richard out of the room, keeping a small distance of 3 paces behind him. She was keeping her distance as some respect for him and his space he'll possibly need, and also as some caution for herself. She always made sure that she always had some room to run away if she needed to, a little survival skill that she taught herself after almost 2 years of being on her own.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content