Supernatural post by post rpg

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create a character, send him or her in for approval at Shiangelic69@yahoo.com and start posting!

5 posters

meeting Vincent

kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

meeting Vincent Empty meeting Vincent

Post  kitsunemako Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:04 pm

ou enter the homey bar of Spellbound and at the counter is a richly deep brown haired male with blue-green eyes leans against the counter, with his ass half-perched on the counter. He flashes you a grin as you enter. You know instantly this is the infamous First Bounty Hunter, Vincent.
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

meeting Vincent Empty Re: meeting Vincent

Post  kitsunemako Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:10 pm

Zephyr walks in and looks around. His black hair covered his left eye, giving him an almost goth look. His coat hung around his slim body loosely. His weapon hidden by the long coat. He took a seat and looked at Vincent but kept quiet not sure what to say yet.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:16 pm

Vincent smiles at the new kid in his bar. "Why, hi there cutie. What can I get you? Some milk?" Vincent teased, leaning against the bar in front of the boy.
    "Vincent, if you get arrested for flirting with jail-bait again i am not bailing you out again..."
    Zephen said handing a pitch to a customer on the other side of the bar-counter.
    "I don't need you to! The Great Lady will bail me out like always. So, what'll be, cutie?" Vincent asked with a wink.
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

Post  kitsunemako Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:21 pm

A bright red blush painted across his face. "Umm I was..." He looked down at his feet as he chewed his lip a bit. "Do you have any blood?" His voice was meek like a child. He looked back up at the male and shifted his weight from foot to foot. He looked at Zephen his green eyes turn red for a spit instant. "Oh umm how rude of me I'm Zephyr Night." He said when looking back at Vincent.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:27 pm

Vincent stared wided-eye for a moment then smiled as Zephan mutter an "oh, boy..." before glomping the boy yelling, "SO CUUUUUUTE!!!!"
    "Damn it Vincent, stop glomping the damn customers!" Zephan bitched as Vincent nussled the kid. "Here's some damn blood." Zephan sighed as he set down blood for the kid.
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

Post  kitsunemako Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:13 am

Zephyr reached for the cup when he managed to get an arm free. He sipped the blood slowly enjoying the taste. He then looked at the two males around him. "Is he going to rape me?" He asked when he realized the older male wasn't going to get of him anytime soon.
    Shane-Wolfhart
    Shane-Wolfhart

Post  Shane-Wolfhart Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:50 pm

"Quite likely." A bewitch black haired with crimson and electric blue haired person smiled, flashing pearly white fangs. The person wore ripped black jeans, a ripped up black tee, both covered in safety pin, with a black gothic button up and a long black trench coat and black combat boots with red skull and cross bones snaps. Many thought though she was a male, which was fine with her. "Hey guys." Shane Wolfhart said with a smile. "It's been awhile."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:30 pm

Vincent looked up and smiled at Shane. "Heyya, Shane. How'd the job for the Great Lady go?" Vincent asked with a smile, still hugging Zephyr.
    "GET OFF THE JAIL-BAIT!" Zephan yelled throwing at glass at the back of Vincent's head. "Damn. How the hell do I work for this idiot..." Zephan groaned in to his head.
    "OW! Ok, ok! I'm getting off. Ow..." Vincent said, rubbing the offended stop ion his head and got off Zephyr. "You're so mean, Zephan..." Vincent whined as he picked up Zephyr and put him on his feet. "Hm?" Vincent looked at the kid and felt down his spine, his lower back, side and then grabbed his ass. "Mmm, nice." Vincent purred, the chuckled, as he caught the second thrown glass. After setting the glass on the counter Vincent pulls open the coat, Nice sword," Vincent said, "BUT!" Vincent reacted behind the counter and pulled out a giant sword nearly as tall as Vincent himself, shaped like a fire. "Mine's bigger!" Vincent said with a evil look to him, looking as frightening as his legands decrided him.
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

Post  kitsunemako Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:55 pm

Zephyr's eyes went red when Vincent began to pat him down and finish with grabbing his ass. He ignore the lady that walked in and starred at the lunatic with the huge sword. His hand went to the scythe pendent that hung off his necklace once touching it it turned into a full size reaper's scythe. "I'm going to kill you." He said in a cold as ice voice nothing like his usually meek voice, his eyes still blazed red.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:26 am

"Tsk. Like you can kill me. I'm truely Immortal. I can't die." Vincent snorted, resting the sword on his shoulder.
    "I thought it was because you lost you soul in a card game to the Great Lady..." Zephan commented as he cleaned a class. "Hey Shane, you want you usual Root Beer? Or Vodka?" he asked as Vincent looked depressed.
    Shane-Wolfhart
    Shane-Wolfhart

Post  Shane-Wolfhart Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:29 am

"Root Beer." Shane said though chuckling. "Aw, poor Vincent. No one loves you." Shane said chipperly as she pat him on the head.
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

Post  kitsunemako Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:33 am

Zephyr's eyes went back to green and he stared at the huge sword. "Um that's a big sword are you over compensating for something." He asked his voice back to being meek. He looked a Zephan, "Stop calling me jail bait and I'd like another cup of blood...please."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:38 am

Zephan handed the kid his blood as Vincent knelt in front of a corner in depression. "When you're not Jail-bait I won't call you Jail-bait. so in about a year you won't be jail-bait." Zephan answered, scratching the tattoo of the roman numeral of 13 under his eye. "Here's your Root Beer, Shane."
    Shane-Wolfhart
    Shane-Wolfhart

Post  Shane-Wolfhart Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:40 am

Shane laughed at Zephyer's comment and even harder at Zephan's. "T-thanks." Shane said, taking the glass root beer bottle. "Ah, haha, you know, Vincent's sort of like tamiiki from host clud, have you noticed that?" Shane commented.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:42 am

Zephan buried his face in his hand at her comment. "And to think I work for this idiot.... Damn you Shane... If I hadn't lost that bet...." Zephan growled.
    Shane-Wolfhart
    Shane-Wolfhart

Post  Shane-Wolfhart Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:45 am

"You'd be a free-man. And not working for vincent and Kishi." Shane said chipperly. "Anyways... You're the new reaper, right? Zephyr Night, age 17, also a fox demon. Your father's sole heir to his Reaper line. I'm Shane Wolfhart. I'm incharge here." Shane said holding out her hand. "I'm basicly you're boss."
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

Post  kitsunemako Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:49 am

"You know in some cultures 16 is an adult." Zephyr said. He drank his blood and sat down. His scythe returned to its necklace form. He looked at Vincent. "You know when I heard of the great bounty hunter Vincent I was expecting more." He said and sipped his blood. His meek voice full of disappointment.He looked at Shane. "So your the one I'm suppose to see. Yeah well I never knew my father I got a note at 13 saying basically 'hi son sorry I've never been your life but if you are reading this I'm am dead and you get to join the family business, your a reaper take care'" Zephyr sighed then said "I've been relocated 18 times since then."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:01 pm

Vincent twitched at Zephyr's first comment growing me depressed, then perked up at the relocated part and appeared next to him and placed his arm around Zephyr's shoulder and smiled charmingly, saying. "Well, I can train you if you like. I have reaped quiet a few hundered souls in my time." Vincent said.
    "DOWN, BAD BOY, BAD, DOWN!" A deep masculine voice said as water squirted at Vincent making him flinch back. The water came from a spray bottle held by a handsome greyish-white haired male in a black suit. "No touchy my reapers! Bad! Bad Vincent! My reaper."
    "Hi, Tachi." Zephan said with a nod.
    "YOU!" Tachi growled at Zephan, "How can you let hom do that?! Do better job and stop him from harrasing my people!" Tachi bitched.
    "Is this water?" Vincent asked.
    "Mostly... O filled it from the gutter. Probably some piss in there along with Darkness only knows what." Tachi said, tosing the bottle to Vincent who caught it.
    Shane-Wolfhart
    Shane-Wolfhart

Post  Shane-Wolfhart Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:02 pm

"Hey, Tachi. Zephyr, meet the Black Grim Reaper, most powerful of all, and the bossman. The Sorter of souls, and the proud father of a bunch of homos!" Shane said with a big smile.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:04 pm

Tachi glared at Shane. "I hate you. i really hate you... And Kaisoulmi said he's straight damnit! It's all that damn son of mine Gabriel... Damn it all... HE'S SO ANNOYING!!!" Tachi cried, holding his head.
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

Post  kitsunemako Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:07 pm

"Um nice to meet you sir." Zephyr bowed a bit. He looked at Vincent. "You smell a bit ummm nasty now." He chewed on his lip. Then went back todrinking his blood.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:09 pm

Vincent pouted in the corner again, muttering "Zephy no love me no more... Mommy, Zephy no love me no more..."
    "OI! STOP CALLING ME MOMMY!" Zephan snapped throwing another class at Vincent.
    Shane-Wolfhart
    Shane-Wolfhart

Post  Shane-Wolfhart Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:11 pm

"SEE!!! Just like Tamiki from host club!" Shane laughed, then to Zephan said, "ou guys must go through classes like crazy."
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

Post  kitsunemako Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:17 pm

Zephyr looked at her not understanding what she meant. "Don't call me Zephy." He growled. He muttered and the glass he was holding broke. His eyes were red again. This time he put his gun to Vincent's temple. "You just a has been washed up bounty hunter. I can't believe I looked up to a wuss like you." His voice was cold.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:27 pm

A gleam entered Vincent's eyes as he spin still crouched on the floor, grabbing Zephyr's hand with the gun and smoothly stood so he was behind and slightly to the side of Zephyr, holding Zephyr's arm out, having already slipped the gun from his hand. All this happening in 5 seconds, leaving Zephyr lean/hanging forward with Vincent holding him up by his arm. "No gun fighting or shotting of guns in the Bar. Only swords, knifes, daggers, and such." Vincent said, like he was a totally different person as he towered over Zephyr like a killer, one ready to pounce. "That's you first warning. You get three." Vincent said, then smiled a dark, charming smile as he purred, "Since you're such a cutie little jail-bait."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content