Supernatural post by post rpg

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create a character, send him or her in for approval at Shiangelic69@yahoo.com and start posting!

5 posters

meeting Vincent

kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

meeting Vincent - Page 5 Empty Re: meeting Vincent

Post  kitsunemako Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:15 am

zephyr looked down. "you say that like what i did desevers props or something."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:40 pm

"HELL YEA!" Sonya said loudly,, making Zephan cover his ears. "It's damn near imposible to touch that guy!"
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

Post  kitsunemako Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:52 pm

"he was on top of me can't get that much closer." zephyr said. "besides i didn't mean to do it"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:57 pm

"I still can't believe you landed a hit..." Sonya mused. "OI! Zeph-aniki! Can I get some beer here?!" Zephan glare at her as he set a beer in front of her.
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

Post  kitsunemako Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:06 pm

"sorry but i don't drink that stuff. i feel bad for hitting him and all you think it was amazing what is wrong with you people." he sighed. "can i get a cup of blood."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:19 pm

Zephan gave him a mug of blood, "don't feel bad. He diserves more then that, Zphyer." Zephan said dully.
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

Post  kitsunemako Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:21 am

"Doesn't mean I like the thought I did it." He sigh and drank it. "you think he's still made at me?" He asked looking at the door he had walked out of.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:07 pm

"Who knows. He's a fucking pansy-ass." Sonya laughed

"Yes. But he should be calmed down by now, mostly pouting." Zephan sighed.
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

Post  kitsunemako Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:30 pm

Zephyr downed his drink and walked out the door to look for him.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:35 pm

"Up the stairs, second door on the right." Zephan told him, knowing what he was doing.
    Kiujazi
    Kiujazi

Post  Kiujazi Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:38 pm

The male whistled as he pushed open the door to the bar and scanned the place as the music continued to pump into his head from the headphones he had in his ear. It didn't seem too crowded and for that he was thankful, crowds made him nervous. He pulled his cap down snug making sure that it wouldn't come off if things took a turn for the worst as it hid his olive colored hair. Noticing an empty seat at the end of the bar he quickly made a bee line for it, dancing past anyone who stepped into his way.

Sighing happily and pulling out his zune, he turned the volume down to where he could hear those around him along with the music. He took off his red trench coat and folded it before setting it on his lap. His ocean blue eyes hid behind a pair of glasses as they scanned the labels of anything he could find. He was trying to be conspicuous as he rolled up the sleeves of his cobalt blue shirt to his elbows and tucked them in so they would stay. He began to hum softly as he planted his work boots against a ring on the seat and waited on a bartender.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:51 pm

Zephan looked at the guy that just walked in and walked over to him. "You do know you do not need to hide your ears, correct?" He said. "What can I do for you? I'm Zephan by the way."
    Kiujazi
    Kiujazi

Post  Kiujazi Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:05 pm

He winced a bit the male pointed out his ears. He really disliked it when people could point them out. He took off his hat and shook his head as a set of cat ears the same color as his hear sprung up. "Pleasure to meet you Zephan." He smiled up at the male as he sat up straight. "Do you happen to have any tea?" He asked kindly. Not that he didn't drink but Hisao often liked to get something in his stomach before he did any drinking. "Oh, my apologies. Excuse my rudeness, I'm Hisao."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:10 pm

Zephan nodded, and poured him some tea. "Pleasure." Zephan said as he handed him a tea-cup on a saucer. "So what brings you here, Hisao?" He asked.
    Kiujazi
    Kiujazi

Post  Kiujazi Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:24 pm

Hisao took the cup in his hands and held it gently. He sniffed the tea a bit before taking a small sip of it and nodded. "Ah yes." He set the tea down and took out his headphones before gently rolling them up and stuffing them in his pocket. "I'm here on business apparently. Do you happen to recognize this handwriting?" He asked as he fished a letter from his coat pocket and set it on the bar. "It told me to meet someone here that could help me, but alas I cannot remember who." He shrugged as he took the cup back in his hands and continued to sip on the tea.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:36 pm

Zephan didn't even look at it and said, "Probably Richard." Looked at the letter, "Yep. Richard Von Wolfhart, aka, Mad-Scientist." Zephan said an chukled. "You most be the blood guy." Zephan pulled out a filled pill bottle and a notepade. "He said to have you try these and note how they effect you. And he appologize, but he had business else where with some demi-gods."
    Kiujazi
    Kiujazi

Post  Kiujazi Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:49 pm

Hisao arched an eyebrow before glancing at the pill bottle. "Hm, interesting. I do suppose they would be able to slow down my heart enough to where I don't need surgery anymore." He muttered to himself. "Yeah, I'm the blood guy. If you need bodies, blood, or organs most people come to me." He grinned a bit and went back to sipping his tea as he took the pill bottle and looked at it intently. Putting it in his coat pocket he spoke up. "Ah, might be better that I didn't meet him. I don't get along to well with those in the medical field." Hisao chuckled and went to change the subject. "So who owns this place if I might ask. It's quite charming."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:01 pm

"He's not in the medicine feild. And he said to have you take one as soon as you got them, so take one." Zpehan ordered. "All of those we could use. Don't kill within the city though, since more are of the Immortal race, and any mortals belong to someone or something." Zephan warned, pointing at finger at him. "And the Great Lady Rikku Great-One owns this, along with most everything. Either her, her brothers, or a combo/all four, is what everything belongs. She owns the city. Shane Wolfhart and Lucas Wolfhart are the Lady's... spoke-people so to speak. Richard is the Great Lord's Maihio. Jaycin is the Great Lord Riku, with one k. and Leon is the Great Lord Leigon's. If you ever need to know something ask me, or my... boss *says like it's a dirty* Vincent. Or The Seer. There's actual many people here you can ask. The guy's who own the Cer Bust Hotel are the Great-One's pet cerberus." Zephan explained. "If you like we can set you up with a room here, or at the Cer Bust, which is co-owned by Richard."
    Kiujazi
    Kiujazi

Post  Kiujazi Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:16 pm

Hisao opened the bottle of medicine and managed to scoop out a single pill. He took a small sip of tea before pushing the pill in his mouth and swallowing it all at once as Zephan spoke. "Alright, I keep a stockpile anyway in case I come to areas where I'm not allowed to kill though I only kill criminals and rogues." He finished his cup of tea and crossed his arms as he leaned back. "Interesting. Seems like the community is tight knit so to speak. Well I will have to keep that in mind. After all I'd rather not have an entire town after my hide."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:23 pm

"tsk, they don't give two shits." Zephan snorted. "They own it technoly, but it's ran by other people. Like Cer Bust is ran by the Cerberus. Dawn but that retard what's his face. V-land is the Vamps." Zpehan explained, then shrugged. "The next town over is an unknowledged, so you can kill there. That's where most everyone hunt. We have six cities surrounding us here, where you can hunt and kill."
    Kiujazi
    Kiujazi

Post  Kiujazi Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:36 pm

Hisao couldn't help but chuckle. "Good grief, I have a feeling I'm going to need to take a history class while I'm here." He perked up and sat up straight as Zephan mentioned how many cities that were around in which he could kill. "Oh, looks like I might have to have a base of operations here then. So tell my Zephan. Can I get a bit of rum and some info on housing opportunities here?" Hisao pulled out his wallet and pulled out a twenty dollar bill. "Oh yeah, I forgot to ask. What currency does the city take?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:39 pm

"Depends. Most take U.S. dollars. I'll take any." Zephan said giving him his order.

"And he doen't give back change." Sonya giggled, clearly a little bussed.

"No more drinks for you Sonya." Zephan sighed.
    Kiujazi
    Kiujazi

Post  Kiujazi Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:52 pm

Hisao chuckled and handed Zephan the twenty dollar bill. "Well let me know if I owe you for anything." He spoke as he waited for his order. "Heh, well I never plan on receiving change." He arched an eyebrow at the other patron who seemed to have a good bit to drink.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:46 pm

"Zephan, where's Shane? Shane owe me a date." Sonya pouted.

"I don't know, nor do I care." Zephan sighed. "Don't worry about it Richard's paying for everything for you."
    Kiujazi
    Kiujazi

Post  Kiujazi Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:13 pm

Hisao stroked his chin a bit as he went silent and began to think. He had never met this Richard nor knew him from any where else and yet he was paying for his drinks and had given him medicine. Had one of the families contacted the man as a favor for him? He shook his head as he sipped on the rum and stuffed the bill into his pant's pocket. Something seemed to be a bit off with the whole situation but he just wrote it off as his paranoia.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content