Supernatural post by post rpg

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create a character, send him or her in for approval at Shiangelic69@yahoo.com and start posting!

5 posters

meeting Vincent

kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

meeting Vincent - Page 2 Empty Re: meeting Vincent

Post  kitsunemako Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:33 pm

Zephyr's tail wrapped around his dagger and put it to Vincents neck. "Oh come on I think you'd look really cute with a hole in you head." He hissed and the dagger pressed against his neck. His eyes remained red. With his other hand grabbed his other dagger, twin to the one his tail was now holding. "Stop calling me jail bait I'm as much of an adult as Zephan. I'd say you but I hardly believe your an adult."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:42 pm

"I'm older then this universe." Zephan commented, barely paying attention.
    "I'm older then the Earth, kid." Vincent laughed as he quickly grabbed his other hand with the one holding the one from earlier and twriled his leg in Zephyr's tail and pined it to his back so the blade was between his sword on his back and Vincent's protected shin. "Come on, kid? This all you gots? I get more of a work out from my two year old... you know, when she was two..." Vincent laughed.
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

Post  kitsunemako Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:48 pm

Zephyr grinned as another tail appeared. "I've had more of a work out with a hamster." The tail grabbed his scythe necklace it knocked his legs out from under him. He dislocated his left arm to loosen Vincents grip on it then twisted his body so the dagger was no longer at his back. His tail with a scythe pressed against the back of Vincent's knees.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:56 pm

Vincent chuckled and poofed in to a feather as a hand reached out of the shadow to hold a mini machete looking knife right against the under side of Zephyr's adam's apple, and another to wrap around his body pinning his forarms against his body and pulled him against Vincent where his tails were pinned against his thigh, which was pressed against his bum and slightly between his legs. "Give yet?" Vincent purred biting the back of Zephyr's neck.
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

Post  kitsunemako Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:01 pm

"You wish." He growled then Zephyr's eyes went green. His tails disappeared and he let out a yelp. His body went limp as he fouc3ed him self to stay awake.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:50 pm

Vincent dropped the blade and caught Zephyr. "Whoa! ok, what just happen?" Vincent asked. Tachi and him shared a look as though they were speaking mentally, and vincent nodded with an "AH! Ok. Interessant." Vincent mused as he carried the kid to a booth and sat him down, Zephan putting a glass of blood in front of him.
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

Post  kitsunemako Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:58 pm

Zephyr looked around confused. Once realizing what happened he sighed and chugged the blood. He didn't dear look at anyone or say anything. He weak spot had been found because he left himself opened.
    Shane-Wolfhart
    Shane-Wolfhart

Post  Shane-Wolfhart Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:14 am

"So wha'd cha do to get relocated here anyways? It's usually not a punishment... then again, you got Tachi leaving here so it kind of is in a away..." Shane mused.
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

Post  kitsunemako Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:13 pm

"I went after the wrong person." He said still not looking at anyone. He chewed on his lip still embarrassed by the fact his weakness was found.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:33 pm

"Tsk, been there done that before... Quite a few times actually... It's why Tachi won't let me help out any more... I'm not sure that's really a bad thing though..." Shane said, stroking her chin.
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

Post  kitsunemako Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:37 pm

"Oh." Zephyr sighed and looked at Vincent. Part of him wanted a rematch that part being the red eyed Zephyr. The other part just hoped that Vincent didn't notice what had happen.

Last edited by kitsunemako on Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:40 pm

"Hey cutie, ya need somethin'?" Vincent asked, winking at Zephyr as Shane took a swing of her Root Beer.
    "It's an act, you know." Shane said softly so Vincent wouldn't hear.
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

Post  kitsunemako Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:42 pm

"hmm?" Zephyr looked at her confused. "I need you to stop acted like a moron." He said before he could stop himself.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:50 pm

Shane chuckled as Vincent pouted in depression in the corner once again. "I mean, that," she said pointing to Vincent in the "Emo-Corner" as Zephan named it by hanging a "Vincent's Emo-Corner" sign. "Is more of a act... no, that's not the right word... Shit what's the word I'm looking for... Let me put it like this. Vincent wasn't always like this. But something happen and he decided live was too short, and decided to live it to the fullest. And have fun. And in so started acting like a total idiot. BUT! But doing so, he has more fun then most." Shane explained.
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

Post  kitsunemako Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:54 pm

Zephyr got up. "Yeah well I used to have a fun life til I knew what I was." He rubbed his temples and looked at everyone in the bar. He picked up his weapons and put them where they belonged.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:56 pm

"Tsk, reaper not bad. Seen worse." Shane mused, not even looking at him.
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

Post  kitsunemako Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:57 pm

"Reaper ain't the bad part. I lost all my friends when they found out I was a fox demon. They thought I was evil and hell with my mood swings I'm pretty much am." He sighed and put his sword away.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:33 pm

Shane grow quiet and stared at her drink for a moment. "Fox demon's are that bad. There are worse things to be out there..." Shane Stood and streched, rolling her shoulder's before leaning on her hands against the table, "And be a Demon does not make you evil.It's not the race, but the mind and the heart that decides."
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

Post  kitsunemako Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:18 pm

"Yeah well tell that to all the ignorant people out there." He looked at Vincent and sighed. "There was a huge bounty on my father do you know who might have taken his life?" It was something that had been bugging him since he was 13 but he had never met a bounty hunter before so it wasn't like he could just ask.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:56 am

Vincent raised an eye-brow. "What's his name? I can ask around. BUT! You'll have to do some work to pay off the payment for imformation. You can be our new busboy!" Vicent smiled.
    "Or we can just say you owe me on less favor." Tachi said, sipping his tea, japanese style, making Vincent flinch.
    "Or that..." Vincent chuckled.
    "We do need a new busboy," Zephan commented. "The last one quietbecause of Jay..."
    "HEY! It's not my job to control Jaycius." Shane pouted.
    "He's your twin." Zephan said. "But that's beside that point. Which is we do need a busboy."
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

Post  kitsunemako Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:41 pm

"I do got money and what self respecting reaper gets a job as a busboy?" Zephyr asked. He looked at them and then sighed and reached into his coat. He took out a letter that looked old and read many times. "His name is Karthis Night rank A demon reaper." He said and looked at the letter but didn't open it, instead he put it back in his coat and looked at Vincent.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:18 am

"Hmmm... sounds familiar... Did he have an enemies? Bounty hunter's are basicly men for hire." Vincent said and he pondered.
    "It was probably Nero. He does have a rep for killing Tachi's men." Shane commented as she looked at the asses of two cute girls.
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

Post  kitsunemako Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:26 am

"I don't know. I never knew my father. He most likely did. IO think he sounded a bit arrogant it his letter so yeah." Zephyr said.He then walked over to Vincent and kissed his cheek.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:32 am

Vincent jumped back against the wall and said, "What was that? did you put a curse on me?! OH, GODS, YOU DID, DIDN'T YOU?! NOOO! I'M DOOMED!!!" Vincent cried.
    "Heh, remember that crazy bitch that hexed him and he kept getting hit in the balls?" Shane chuckled.
    kitsunemako
    kitsunemako

Post  kitsunemako Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:34 am

Zephyr shrugged his shoulders. "I though you wanted payment for your information." He sat back down and finished off his blood.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content